Are you a passionate, driven individual that wants to have their voice heard, not only through social media, but across the world, to millions of readers? We’re looking to hire writers for our daily news, entertainment, and editorial reporting.
Preferences (not required, all entries will be given equal weight)
- A passion for politics and current events from a conservative perspective
- Creativity with copy and headlines
- Previous conservative writing/journalism experience
- A nose for news
- Must live in the United States
- Must be able to take direction and provide feedback
- Must be able to write at least three 300-word original articles per day
- Must be flexible with times of publication of any materials written
- Must have internet access/work remotely from home
Benefits of working with us
- Relevant experience with the internet’s fastest crowing conservative website
- Reach an audience of millions with your words
- Resume building
This is a position that pays per article, with the possibility of a full-time salary after a 90-day trial period and performance review.
We will entertain any and all applicants looking for an outlet to get their ideas, opinions, and stories to a large, worldwide audience on our top-400 website.
To apply, send a resume and/or example of your writing to email@example.com with the subject “I Want To Write For Yes I’m Right.” This is very important. Emails without this heading will be ignored.
We will not sell or distribute your email, name, or phone number to any 3rd party list.
Happy submitting! We are looking forward to hearing from all of you!